The combination of Extreme, Avaya Networking and Brocade creates a bigger, stronger, and more robust portfolio. Avatel customers will have more choices to address the needs of a world where everything is being connected. The recent acquisition of the Avaya Networking business has strengthened Extreme’s position in the marketplace and gives rise to Extreme becoming the only networking provider exclusively focused on delivering solutions to the enterprise from the data center to the wireless edge.
Managing an increasingly complicated network takes up time that could be better spent serving users and integrating new applications, and scaling to meet growing needs is expensive. Avatel can address these challenges with an IT infrastructure that’s fast, resilient and can tune itself to the demands of users, applications and security threats — from wired to wireless, desktop to datacenter.
Data Center Switching Portfolio
At the core of every adaptable network is a flexible, secure and efficient switching platform. Extreme Switching provides platforms legendary for their high-performance and comprehensive coverage from edge to core.
- Extreme Switching Stackable: High-performance stackable solutions for EoR, ToR or leaf/spine data centers with industry-leading density and a range of interfaces from 1GbE and 10GbE to 40GbE
- S-Series: A versatile, flow-based family of terabit-class modular switches offering high density 1GbE, 10GbE as well as 40GbE
- 8000 Series: High density campus edge/core family of switches offering high density 1GbE as well as 10GbE and 40GbE
- X8 Series: An exceptionally high-density, purpose-built data center core switch with low latency and a range of interfaces including 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE
Data Center Management, Analytics and SDN
One Hyper-Connected World, One Simple Product Set To Keep It Together. With the streamlined product set, it’s never been easier to build the most flexible software-driven networking solutions imaginable.
- Management Center: Single-pane-of-glass network management delivering visibility and automated policy management
- Extreme Analytics: Application-level visibility across the physical and virtual network for analytics, business intelligence and rapid problem resolution
- SDN: Leveraging One Controller (an Open Daylight-based SDN platform) to harness the innovation velocity fueled by an open source SDN landscape
Extreme Networks Makes Pervasive Mobility Possible. A seamless and consistent user experience for the converged edge. ExtremeWireless WiNG seizes the power of disruptive technology to convert the physical into digital intelligence—changing your outlook and your outcomes. Delivering Embedded Analytics with Higher Speed, Greater Capacity, and Enhanced Security to Fuel Digital Business Transformation.
- ExtremeWireless WiNG Controllers reduce costs and simplify IT efforts by unifying wireless-wired network management using a range of scalable architecture. Improve business process flow with one platform for wireless voice, video, data and multiple RF technologies. Our wireless controllers and switches provide seamless roaming across deployments and resilient fail-over capabilities – proving reliability.
- Extreme 802.11ac Wave 2 access points (APs) are optimized for high-density deployments to address the network demands driven by mobility, smart devices, and the exploding wireless enabled internet of things (IoT). Extreme’s Wireless WiNG access point technology ensures enterprise-level security and high performance for any LAN environment to deliver an exceptional experience for users, wherever they roam.
- ExtremeWireless WiNG Software gives visibility, insight, and management into your network like no other software in the industry. WiNG OS is designed to scale efficiently from the smallest networks to the largest geographically dispersed deployments. With ExtremeWireless NSight platform you can give any role in your IT staff deep visibility in all aspects of your wireless network.
- Extreme’s unique flow-based technology, delivers location based application analytics while also providing the upgraded speed, additional capacity, and enhanced security available through 802.11ac Wave 2 technology.
Innovation Requires Intelligent Networks
High performance along with scalability, intelligence, simplicity, and security. Enabled by innovative technology, powered by your business demands.
Contact an Avatel Account Manager to learn more at 866-835-2661 or Contact US